PRICE: Contact the office for pricing; dependent on the sailing dates (2023 Sailings: June 5-9, June 15-29, June 28-July 2, July 24-28, Aug 4-8, Aug 25-29, Sept 29-Oct 3)
- Accommodations in Bar Harbor, on the Schooner Ladona, in Rockport & Portland
- Service of professional, certified guides
- Gourmet meals at select restaurants in Bar Harbor, Rockland and Portland (per Daily Itinerary)
- Tour of Acadia National Park with hiking
- A 4-night windjammer cruise onboard the Schooner Ladona: sailing, sightseeing, hiking onshore, activities, visits to Maine villages and fine dining
- Onshore lobster bake (weather permitting)
- Welcome Dinner at a select restaurant in Bar Harbor
- Dinner at a farm-to-table restaurant in Rockland
- Entrance & tour at Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens in Boothbay
- A guided walking culinary & history tour of Portland with artisan food tastings
- Visits to three iconic Portland lighthouses: Portland Head Light, Bug Light & Spring Point Ledge Light
- Farewell Dinner at one of Portland’s best-loved seafood restaurants
- Private transportation by coach
- All guided excursions & entrance fees
- Breakfasts, lunches and dinners at select restaurants and on the schooner (as per the Daily Itinerary)
- Airport transfers in Bangor and Portland
- Some meals during free time
- Taxi/cab rides during free time
- Tips for the captain & crew
- Any activity on your own during free time
TOUR DEPOSIT & CANCELLATION
A deposit of $2000 per person is required to hold a spot. The balance will be due 60 days out from departure. If you cancel the tour prior to the final payment, a refund will be issued less a $500 service charge. If you cancel the tour after the final payment, all payments are non-refundable. We encourage you to purchase travel insurance to offset tour cancellation fees.
If Pack A Fork cancels the tour, for any reason, all payments will be refunded.
COVID-19 HEALTH POLICY
Pack A Fork adheres to all local health safety protocols. Social distancing, mask-wearing and hand-washing will be followed, as directed by the driver/guides. There are no vaccination requirements in place for Maine, at this time.
Pack A Fork! has partnered with Exito Travel for air reservations. Exito will have Pack A Fork’s tour information for connecting you to the group. They can assist you with the best flights from your home city. Contact Leanne Reuss at 800-655-4053, X 8528. You can always make your own flight arrangements. Please check with the office to coordinate flights and logistics for arrival in Bangor.
We strongly recommend you obtain travel insurance to protect yourself from trip cancellation fees, costs incurred due to trip delays/interruptions, and lost or damaged baggage. Travel insurance may also give you medical protection during your trip. Recommended companies include: Travel Guard, Allianz and World Nomads (if under 70).
IMPORTANT LINKS – MAINE WINDJAMMING & CULINARY ADVENTURE: