PRICE: $6823 based on double occupancy; $ 7323 single occupancy
- 12 days experiencing the best of Chianti in Tuscany, Florence & Cinque Terre
- 11 nights accommodations in Greve & Florence
- Service of a local guides
- Private transportation coach; taxis for short transfers
- Gourmet meals: breakfasts, tastings, lunches & dinners showcasing artisan foods and Tuscan dishes, per Daily Itinerary
- Estate and winery tours with tastings and meals, per Daily Itinerary
- Breakfast in the villa and hotel daily
- Visits to the hilltop towns of Greve, Montefioralle, Panzano, Radda, San Gimignano, Siena and San Miniato
- Guided introduction to the Chianti Classico region and its wineries
- Chianti E-bike tour ending at Castello di Verrazzano
- Hands-on Tuscan cooking class in San Gimignano
- Guided walking tour of Siena
- Visit to a cashmere goat farm in Radda
- Truffle hunt in San Miniato with lunch
- Florence Walking Tour
- Accademia Gallery Tour
- Walking Tour of the Oltararno neighborhood of Florence
- Pitti Palace Tour
- All site admission fees
- Airport transfers
- Restaurant gratuities
- Plenty of free time to relax, walk or go out on your own
- Third meal
- Alcoholic beverages (some wine included)
- Gratuities for guides/drivers
- Travel Insurance
Registration for this tour can be done online via the Registration page of this website.
A deposit of $1500 is required to hold your spot. The balance will be due 90 days out from departure or July 6, 2023. After July 6, 2023, full tour payment is required at registration.
TOUR PAYMENT: You will receive an invoice for the balance of the tour. It can be paid by eCheck, credit card or bank transfer.
This tour can be canceled through July 6, 2023. A refund will be given less a $250 service charge. After July 6, 2023, refunds cannot be given.
If Pack A Fork cancels the tour, for any reason, all monies will be refunded.
We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to offset tour cancellation, airline and other travel-related fees. We also recommend purchasing a travel insurance policy that includes coverage related to COVID-19.
For the safety and health of all guests, we require the full COVID-19 vaccination and boosters. We will request a copy of your vaccination card at registration.
Pack A Fork has partnered with Exito Travel for air reservations. Contact Leanne Reuss, International Airfare Specialist at 800-655-4053, ext 8528. Alternatively, you can make your own airline reservations but this is a good place to start looking at flight scenarios. Flights will be roundtrip to/from Florence.
It is important to purchase travel insurance at the time of tour payment for more comprehensive coverage. Travel insurance will help protect you from trip cancellation fees, costs incurred due to trip delays/interruptions, lost or damaged baggage.
The website Square Mouth or InsureMyTrip will assist you in comparing travel insurance policies. Be sure to understand the policy for COVID-19 and the terms of coverage.