Experience the archipelago onboard the M/C Alya Luxury Catamaran, also known as ‘The Jewel of Galapagos’. Its design represents the beauty and uniqueness of this exotic paradise. Enjoy the unforgettable experience, delightful cuisine and personalized service in a comfortable and exclusive environment. The Alya was built in 2017 and is one of hte the newest boats in the Galapagos. This luxury-class 16 passenger catamaran offers 9 comfortable cabins as well as a number of social gathering areas. The itinerary includes hiking, snorkeling, beach visits, kayaking and paddleboarding. The onboard guide/certified naturalist provides two excursions per day on land or water.
This catamaran design offers smoother cruising in the seas surrounding the Galapagos Islands. Alya’s eight crew members and bilingual naturalist guide assure a safe and informative journey. Sit back and relax on the Alya while taking in these exquisite islands on a 6 day/5 night cruise: North Seymour, South Plaza, Santa Fe, San Cristobal, Española, Floreana, Santa Cruz Highlands. They are chock-full of wildlife.
Included with the catamaran:
- Transfers in the Galapagos
- Accommodations in a double cabin (king or two beds)
- 3 meals per day; local and international cuisine
- Certified naturalist bilingual guide
- Two visits and excursions per day
- Use of snorkeling equipment and wetsuits
- Stand-up paddleboards
- Length: 105 ft
- Beam: 43 ft
- Capacity: 16 passengers
- Accommodations: Maine Deck (4 double, 1 single), Upper Deck (4 double); all with balconies except the single room