Napa Harvest 2016: A Gourmet Food & Wine Adventure
Price of Trip: $3542 based on double occupancy; single room supplement $900; some double bed rooms are available
Group Size: 15 guests max. + guides
*** Registration Deadline: July 22nd. All reservations and payment must be received by this date! **
This is a custom luxury tour with 5* accommodations. It is also the harvest/’crush’ and high season in Napa. This trip has been planned to take full advantage of all Napa Valley has to offer at this time of year when the grapes are being harvested. Guests will be treated to unique private experiences and high quality accommodations.
- SENZA 5* accommodations for 6 days/5 nights
- private coach & driver
- gourmet meals at select Napa Valley restaurants + 2 picnics
- wine and non-alcoholic beverages served with meals
- private wine tastings
- food & wine pairings
- private olive ranch tour & tasting
- private Farmer’s Market & Oxbow Market tours followed by a hands-on cooking class with a Napa chef
- private wine blending seminar led by a sommelier or wine blending master
- chef’s tour of culinary gardens followed by farm-to-table farewell dinner
- gourmet breakfasts in the hotel featuring Bouchon Bakery goods, fruit, eggs, yogurt, coffees & teas, etc.
- wine reception nightly provided by Senza Hotel
- all tasting fees
- driver gratuities
- tour guide gratuities
- restaurant tips
- Round trip ground transportation & gratuity between airport and Senza Hotel
- Gratuities for hotel bellman upon arrival and departure
Reservation & Payment:
Review the Financial Terms & Conditions for the Napa Harvest 2016 trip.
Download and complete these PDF forms found on the Napa Registration page:
- Guest Registration Form (* Be sure to include any physical conditions, special diet or other considerations requiring our attention.)
- Consumer Disclosure Notice
If you are paying by check or money order, please download forms, sign and send with your check made payable to: Pack A Fork! LLC, P.O. Box 288, Niwot, CO 80544
Credit Card Payments: Payment is also accepted through Pay Pal (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express). Please contact us for more information.
The cost of the trip less a $200 service charge will be refunded before July 8, 2016. After that date, no refunds will be issued.
There is no refund for leaving the trip early or arriving late.
Travel Protection: We strongly recommend you obtain travel insurance to protect yourself from trip cancellation fees, costs incurred due to trip delays/interruptions, lost or damaged baggage.
Cancellation of Tour: Pack a Fork, LLC reserves the right to cancel this tour prior to its start, in which case all monies will be refunded.