PRICE: $ 8008 per person based on double occupancy; $ 9706 single occupancy
- 12 day fully-guided small group tour
- 11 nights accommodations – select city, valley & rain forest hotels (4* in Lima & 5* in Cusco, the Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu/Aguas Calientes)
- Hotel Titilaka – a 5* luxury all-inclusive lodge on the shores of Lake Titicaca + guideed full and 1/2 day excursions
- 12 days service of a certified Peruvian tour guide who will travel with the group + specialist site guides along the way and at Lake Titicaca
- Transportation by private coach and Hotel Titilaka private boat
- Round trip ticket on the Vistadome train to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu)
- Breakfast in the hotel daily
- Gourmet Peruvian meals showcasing artisan foods and local dishes, per Daily Itinerary
- 3 gourmet meals per day at Hotel Titilaka
- Miraflores & the Barranco District Tour
- Lima Culinary Walking Tour
- El Huacatay hands-on cooking class
- Moray Agricultural Terraces
- Maras Salt Pans
- Chinchero Weaving Cooperative
- Round-trip Vistadome train ticket to/from Aguas Calientes
- Entrance to Machu Picchu for two days
- Machu Picchu hiking permits, as needed
- Ollantaytambo Ruins
- Traditional Peruvian pachamanca
- Cusco City Tour
- Larco Museum entry and dinner in their garden cafe
- All airport transfers
- All-inclusive 3-day stay at Hotel Titilaka on Lake Titicaca
- International and Domestic airfare
- Some meals during free time
- Gratuities for guides and driver
- Travel Insurance
Tour payment can be made by eCheck, credit card or bank transfer.
A deposit of $2000 is requested to hold a spot on this tour. The balance is due 90 days out from departure or July 15, 2023. After July 15, full tour payment is required.
This tour can be canceled through July 15, 2023. A refund will be given less a $250 service charge. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to offset tour cancellation fees if something precludes you from taking this tour. We recommend purchasing a travel insurance policy that includes ‘Cancel for Any Reason’ coverage or coverage related to COVID-19.
For the safety and health of all guests, we require the full COVID-19 vaccination and boosters. We will request a copy of your vaccination card at registration.
Pack A Fork! has partnered with Exito Travel for air reservations. We work with Leanne Reuss who is an international airfare specialist. Leanne can assist you with the best flights from your home city. She can be reached at 800-655-4053, Ext. 8528. Alternatively, you can always purchase your own flights.
Travel insurance will help protect you from trip cancellation fees, costs incurred due to trip delays/interruptions, lost or damaged baggage. Travel insurance may also give you medical protection during your trip. We recommend the website SquareMouth for InsureMyTrip for comparing policies.
We recommend purchasing a ‘Cancel for Any Reason’ due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
It is important to purchase travel insurance at the time of tour payment for more comprehensive coverage.