PRICE: $5063 per person based on double occupancy; $6988 single occupancy
- 9 day fully-guided small group tour
- 8 nights accommodations – select city, valley & rain forest hotels (4* in Lima & 5* in the Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu & Cusco)
- 9 days service of a certified Peruvian tour guide who will travel with the group + specialist site guides
- Transportation by private coach
- Breakfast in the hotel daily
- Gourmet Peruvian meals showcasing artisan foods and local dishes, per Daily Itinerary
- All site entry fees
- Machu Picchu entrance fee & hiking permit (if needed)
- Round-trip Vistadome train ticket to/from Aguas Calientes
- El Huacatay hands-on cooking class
- Traditional Peruvian pachamanca
- Lima & Cusco city tours
- Lima Culinary Walking Tour with four courses
- Larco Museum entry and dinner in their garden
- All airport transfers
- International and
- Domestic airfare between Lima & Cusco
- Some meals during free time
- Gratuities for guides and driver
- Travel insurance
Tour payment can be made by eCheck, credit card or bank transfer.
A deposit of $1500 is requested to hold a spot on this tour. The balance is due 90 days out from departure or July 15, 2023. After July 15, full tour payment is required.
This tour can be canceled through July 15, 2023. A refund will be given less a $250 service charge. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to offset tour cancellation fees if something precludes you from taking this tour. We recommend purchasing a travel insurance policy that includes ‘Cancel for Any Reason’ coverage or coverage related to COVID-19.
For the safety and health of all guests, we require the full COVID-19 vaccination and boosters. We will request a copy of your vaccination card at registration.
Pack A Fork! has partnered with Exito Travel for air reservations. We work with Leanne Reuss who is an international airfare specialist. Leanne can assist you with the best flights from your home city. She can be reached at 800-655-4053, Ext. 8528. Alternatively, you can always purchase your own flights.
Travel insurance will help protect you from trip cancellation fees, costs incurred due to trip delays/interruptions, lost or damaged baggage. Travel insurance may also give you medical protection during your trip. We recommend the website SquareMouth for InsureMyTrip for comparing policies.
We recommend purchasing a ‘Cancel for Any Reason’ due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
It is important to purchase travel insurance at the time of tour payment for more comprehensive coverage.