Price: $ 5380 per person (single or double occupancy)
- 8 nights of accommodations in Napa at a 4* hotel on the Napa River (a 10-minute walk to town + bicycles provided to ride on the bike trail)
- Gourmet meals at winery estates, restaurants, cafes and during picnics
- Visits to select Napa Valley estates vineyards, wineries and tasting rooms
- Breakfast in the hotel daily
- Service of expert guides in wine, food and the area
- Private coach transportation; possible taxi for short trips (restaurant for dinner, etc)
- All winery guided tours, food pairings and tastings
- Guided bike tour (E-bike or road bike) with visits to two Carneros Valley small family-owned wineries
- Culinary tour of Oxbow Market
- Hike & picnic in the Napa Valley foothills with views of the valley
- Round Pond Tour – chef’s garden, olive oil & balsamic vinegar and wine tastings
- 1/2 day guided kayak trip on the Russian River
- City walking tour in Sonoma
- Plenty of free time to relax, bike on your own, shop in town, go out on your own or with guests from the tour
- R/T airport transfers to Napa Valley
- Meals/snacks during free time
- Alcoholic drinks other than beer & wine
- Tip for the tour leaders
- Travel insurance
Registration requires you to download the necessary forms, complete and email or mail them back to Pack A Fork, LLC. If emailing, send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Receipt of these signed forms and your payment indicates your acceptance of the Financial Terms & Conditions stated on this website and the conditions set forth in the Consumer Disclosure Notice.
If you are paying by check, please download these forms and complete. Send them with your check and a copy of your passport to:
Pack A Fork, LLC
P.O. Box 1346
Erie, CO 80516
We require, at the time of your reservation, notice of any physical conditions, special diet or other considerations requiring our attention (on Guest Registration Form).
** Registration Deadline: July 25, 2021 **
NOTE: Due to demand for accommodations in Napa Valley, we will close registration for this tour on July 25th.
A deposit of $1500 can be made on this tour through June 25, 2021. The balance will be due on July 25, 2021.
Pack A Fork! has partnered with Exito Travel for air reservations. Contact Leanne Reuss at Exito Travel: 800-655-4053, ext 8528. She will have Pack A Fork’s tour information for connecting you to the group and can assist you with the best flights from your home city. Or, you can always make your own flight arrangements. Please check with the office to coordinate flights and transfer logistics for arrival in San Francisco or Oakland to then connect with the group.
We strongly recommend you obtain a ‘Cancel for Any Reason’ travel insurance policy to protect yourself from trip cancellation fees, costs incurred due to trip delays/interruptions and lost or damaged baggage. We recommend visiting the website Square Mouth to find a ‘Cancel for Any Reason’ policy and to review your options. Be sure to read the fine print.