PRICE: $ 6323.00 (double occupancy); $ 6523.00 (single room)
GROUP SIZE: Minimum 10 guests + guides; maximum 15 guests + guides
- 14-day fully guided tour led by history, culture, hiking & culinary guides
- All accommodations (4 & 5*)
- Private transportation by coach
- Breakfast in the hotel daily (not a group meal)
- Gourmet lunches & dinners at select restaurants, cafes & marketplaces (per Daily Itinerary)
- All guided tours and excursions
- All site entrance fees
- Tips for restaurant servers
- Domestic airfare from Errashida to Fes
- Plenty of free time to relax, go out on your own or dine with new friends
- International Airfare
- Some snacks/meals during free time or market visits
- Tip for driver, Moroccan guide & tour leaders who will travel with us
- Alcoholic beverages (beer & wine included)
- Travel Insurance
Registration requires you to complete these forms:
Scan and e-mail forms and your passport to email@example.com. Alternatively, they can be mailed to: Pack A Fork, LLC, P.O. Box 288, Niwot, CO 80544.
Receipt of these signed forms and your payment indicates your acceptance of these Financial Terms & Conditions and the conditions set forth in the Consumer Disclosure Notice.
We require, at the time of your reservation, notice of any physical conditions and special diet or food preferences requiring our attention.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Registration closes June 3, 2020
The price of this tour is:
- $ 6323.00 – double occupancy
- $ 6523.00 – single occupancy (+$200)
Tour payment can be made by personal check or bank transfer. Please contact the office if paying by credit card.
If paying by check, mail to Pack A Fork, LLC, P.O. Box 288, Niwot, CO 80544 along with the completed Guest Registration Form and the Consumer Disclosure Notice. These can be downloaded from the website found on the Registration page for this tour. Also, include a copy of your passport with the paperwork.
You can make a deposit on the Morocco tour to hold your spot through April 3, 2020. After that date, deposits will no longer be taken and tour must be paid in full at registration. If making a deposit, the balance of the tour will be due 90 days out or June 3, 2020.
You can cancel the tour through April 3, 2020 and receive a refund of your deposit less $250. Refunds will not be available after that date.
Note: We strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance at the time of trip payment in the event you have to cancel the tour due to unforeseen causes.
NOTE: If the tour is cancelled by Pack A Fork, LLC, for any reason, you will receive a full refund of your deposit or payment.
Pack A Fork! has partnered with Exito Travel for air reservations. We work with Suzanne Stringer who is an international airfare specialist. Suzanne will have Pack A Fork’s tour information/dates and can assist you with the best flights from your home city. Suzanne can be reached at 800-655-4053, Ext. 8530.
Travel insurance will help protect you from trip cancellation fees, costs incurred due to trip delays/interruptions, lost or damaged baggage. Travel insurance may also give you medical protection during your trip. Recommended companies include: Travel Guard, Allianz and World Nomads (if under 70).
It is important to purchase travel insurance at the time of tour payment for more comprehensive coverage.