MOROCCO: A Historical, Cultural & Culinary Adventure
PRICE: $ 6125.00 based on double occupancy; $300 single supplement
- 13 day guided tour of the best of these Morocco locations: Tangier, Chefchaouen, Fes, High Atlas Mountains, Essaouira & Marrakech
- One tour guide who will travel with us (specialty is food & wine); local tour guides along the way
- All accommodations (4 & 5*)
- Private transportation by coach
- Airfare between Fes and Marrakech
- Breakfast in the hotel daily
- Lunches and dinners at select restaurants, cafes and marketplaces (as per Daily Itinerary)
- Gratuities at restaurants
- All guided tours
- All site entrance fees
- Wine tasting fees
- Plenty of free time built in to relax, discover on your own or dine with new friends
- International airfare
- Some meals during free time (see Daily Itinerary)
- Alcoholic beverages (beer and wine included)
- Travel insurance
Registration requires you to download and complete both forms found on the website on the Registration page of this website.
- Guest Registration Form
- Consumer Disclosure Notice
Scan and e-mail forms back to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, they can be sent to:
- Pack A Fork, LLC, P.O. Box 288, Niwot, CO 80544
Receipt of these signed forms and your payment indicates your acceptance of the Financial Terms & Conditions (stated on the website) and the Consumer Disclosure Notice.
We require, at the time of your reservation, notice of any physical conditions, special diet or considerations requiring our attention.
You can hold a spot with a deposit of $2500 until December 20, 2018. After that date, deposits will no longer be taken and full payment will be required.
The price of this tour is:
- $ 6125.00 based on double occupancy
- $ 6425.00 single occupancy; includes a single supplement of $300
Tour payment can be made by personal check or bank transfer. If paying by check, mail to Pack A Fork, LLC, P.O. Box 288, Niwot, CO 80544 along with the completed Guest Registration form and the Consumer Disclosure Notice. These can be downloaded from the website found on the Registration page for this tour.
Cancellation of the tour can be made up until 90 days from departure or December 20, 2018 in which case you will receive a refund less $250. Refunds will not be available after that date. We strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance at the time of trip payment in the event you have to cancel the trip due to unforeseen causes.
If the tour is canceled by Pack A Fork, you will receive a full refund of your deposit or payment.
Pack A Fork! has partnered with Exito Travel for air reservations. For flight information, submit an online travel request form to Exito Travel by clicking here Contact Exito for flight information. In the comment section, ask that your request be sent to the Attention of Suzanne Stringer. Suzanne will have Pack A Fork’s flight information and can assist you with the best flights/airfare for this tour. Once your request form is submitted, Suzanne will contact you.
Travel insurance will help protect you from trip cancellation fees, costs incurred due to trip delays/interruptions, lost or damaged baggage. Travel insurance may also give you medical protection during your trip. We suggest Travel Guard insurance.
It is important to purchase travel insurance at the time of tour payment for more comprehensive coverage.
Minimum for group trip: 10 guests
Maximum group size: 15 guests