PRICE: Based on group size & dates of travel
- 14-day fully guided tour led by history, culture, hiking & culinary guide
- All accommodations (4 & 5*)
- Private transportation by coach or SUV
- Breakfast in the hotel daily (not a group meal)
- Gourmet lunches & dinners at select restaurants, cafes & marketplaces (per Daily Itinerary)
- All guided tours and excursions
- All site entrance fees
- Tips for restaurant servers
- Domestic airfare from Errashida to Fes
- Plenty of free time to relax, go out on your own or dine with new friends
- International Airfare
- Some snacks/meals during free time or market visits
- Tip for driver, Moroccan guide & tour leaders who will travel with us
- Alcoholic beverages (beer & wine included)
- Travel Insurance
Registration requires you to complete these forms:
Scan and e-mail forms and your passport to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, they can be mailed to: Pack A Fork, LLC, P.O. Box 1346, Erie, CO 80516.
Receipt of these signed forms and your payment indicates your acceptance of these Financial Terms & Conditions and the conditions set forth in the Consumer Disclosure Notice.
We require, at the time of your reservation, notice of any physical conditions and special diet or food preferences requiring our attention.
Tour payment can be made by personal check or bank transfer. Please contact the office if paying by credit card.
If paying by check, mail to Pack A Fork, LLC, P.O. Box 1346, Erie, CO 80516 along with the completed Guest Registration Form and the Consumer Disclosure Notice. These can be downloaded from the website found on the Registration page for this tour. Also, include a copy of your passport with the paperwork.
Once the final itinerary is set, a deposit of 30% of the price of the tour will be required before booking can be started.
Pack A Fork! has partnered with Exito Travel for air reservations.
Travel insurance will help protect you from trip cancellation fees, costs incurred due to trip delays/interruptions, lost or damaged baggage. Travel insurance may also give you medical protection during your trip. Recommended companies include: Travel Guard, Allianz and World Nomads (if under 70).
It is important to purchase travel insurance at the time of tour payment for more comprehensive coverage.
IMPORTANT LINKS – MOROCCO: The Land, History, Culture & Cuisine