PRICE: Based on the size of your group; pricing is per person based on double occupancy:
- 1 person: $10,609
- 2 people: $6672
- 4 or 6 people: $5573
- 8 or 10 people: $5053
- Single occupancy supplement + $1600
- 18-day fully guided tour led by a certified Moroccan guide who travels with guests + site-specific specialist guides
- 17 nights accommodations in 3* to 5* Moroccan hotels, riads, a dar and/or kasbah
- Private transportation by coach or SUV (depending on size of group)
- Breakfast in the hotel daily
- Gourmet lunches & dinners at select restaurants, cafes, picnics and Berber homes (per Daily Itinerary)
- All guided tours and excursions
- All site entrance fees
- Tips for restaurant servers
- Plenty of free time to go out on your own or relax
- International Airfare
- 3rd daily meal on some days
- Tip for driver and/or Moroccan guide who will escort you or your group
- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel Insurance
A deposit of $1500 per person is required to begin booking. This can be done on the Registration page.
Tour payment can be made by eCheck, credit card or bank transfer. Once a deposit has been made, a balance invoice will be sent out which can be paid online.
If the tour has to be rescheduled due to international border closure, the credit will be carried forward to new travel dates of your choosing. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance at the time of deposit to offset any tour cancellation fees.
Pack A Fork! has partnered with Exito Travel for air reservations. Our agent is Leanne Reuss, International Airfare Specialist. She can be contacted at 800-655-4053, x8528 -OR – email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can book your own airline reservations. Please forward a copy of your airline reservation to the office.
Pack A Fork adheres to all travel restrictions and safety protocols for travel in Morocco. Your safety is of the utmost importance. We will update you on the latest COVIC-19 entry requirements for your trip. For the safety and health of all guests, we require the full COVID-19 vaccination and boosters. We will request a copy of your vaccination card at registration.
Travel insurance will help protect you from trip cancellation fees, costs incurred due to trip delays/interruptions and lost or damaged baggage. Travel insurance may also give you medical protection during your trip. Recommended companies include: Travel Guard, Allianz and World Nomads (if under 70). Or, visit the website Square Mouth or InsureMyTrip to compare policies.
It is important to purchase travel insurance at the time of tour payment for more comprehensive coverage.
IMPORTANT LINKS – GRAND MOROCCO: The Land, History, Culture & Cuisine