PRICE: $ 3920 based on double occupancy; + $ 500 single room supplement
Note: Single cabins (with a double bed) on Schooner Stephen Taber are limited and based on availability; contact the office for further information.
- All accommodations in Portland, on the Schooner Stephen Taber and at Samoset Resort
- Bike tour of Portland’s coast, lighthouses, charming communities and beaches
- A guided culinary walking tour of Portland with artisan food tastings at five select restaurants
- Dinner at one of Portland’s best-loved restaurants
- A 3-day cruise onboard the Schooner Stephen Taber: sailing, sightseeing, walking/hiking onshore, visits to Maine villages and unforgettable meals
- Shore lobster bake (weather permitting)
- Dinner at a farm-to-table restaurant in Rockland
- Wine included with meals
- All guided excursions
- Breakfasts, lunches and dinners at select restaurants and on the schooner (as per the Daily Itinerary)
- All airport transfers and ground transportation on a private coach
- Some meals during free time
- Taxi/cab rides during free time
Registration requires you to download the necessary forms, complete and e-mail them to Pack A Fork! LLC. at firstname.lastname@example.org. Receipt of these signed forms and your payment indicates your acceptance of the Financial Terms & Conditions stated on this website.
Scan and email forms with a copy of your passport to email@example.com.
Receipt of theses signed forms and your payment indicates your acceptance of these Financial Terms & Conditions and the conditions set forth in the Consumer Disclosure Notice.
If you are paying by check, please download the forms, sign and send them with your check made payable to: Pack a Fork! LLC, P.O. Box 288, Niwot, CO 80544. Please contact the office if paying by credit card.
We require, at the time of your reservation, notice of any physical conditions, special diet or considerations requiring our attention. (complete information on the Guest Registration Form).
You can make a deposit of $1500 on this tour through April 5, 2021. After that date, deposits will no longer be taken and the tour must be paid in full at registration. If making a deposit, the balance for the tour will be due 90 days out from departure or June 16, 2021.
You can cancel the tour through April 5, 2021 and receive a refund of your deposit or payment less $250. Refunds will not be available after that date. We strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance at the time of trip payment in the event you have to cancel the tour due to unforeseen causes.
Note: If the tour is canceled by Pack A Fork, you will receive a full refund of your deposit or payment.
Pack A Fork! has partnered with Exito Travel for air reservations. Exito will have Pack A Fork’s tour information for connecting you to the group. They can assist you with the best flights from your home city. Their number is 800-655-4053. You can always make your own flight arrangements. Please check with the office to coordinate logistics for arrival in Portland.
We strongly recommend you obtain travel insurance to protect yourself from trip cancellation fees, costs incurred due to trip delays/interruptions, lost or damaged baggage. Travel insurance may also give you medical protection during your trip. Recommended companies include: Travel Guard, Allianz and World Nomads (if under 70).