PRICE: $6620 double occupancy; + $1000 single supplement
- 12 nights accommodations (4*) Anchorage hotel, mountain lodges and Alyeska resort hotel
- 13 days service of two certified Alaskan guides who will travel with the group; they are also professional photographers who can assist with photography
- Guided tours for certain excursions/activities
- Gourmet authentic Alaskan meals in select restaurants and cafes, as per Daily Itinerary
- Breakfast in the hotel daily
- Private transportation
- All site entrance fees and activities
- Free time built-in to relax or explore on your own
- Anchorage City Tour
- Alaska Native Heritage Center
- Guided Matanuska Glacier Hike
- Talkeetna ATV Old Homestead Visit
- Alaskan Birch Syrup Factory
- Alaskan Cooking Class at 229 Parks Restaurant
- Denali National Park Tour with Wildlife Viewing
- Hike from Eilson Center in Denali National Park
- Alaska Railroad Goldstar Dome Car (Denali to Anchorage & Seward to Achorage)
- Mt. Alyeska Tram
- Kenai Peninsula
- Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- Kenai Fjords National Park Cruise
- Alaska Sea Life Center
- 3 Hour Kayak Trip in Resurrection Bay
- Iditarod Sled Dog Kennels in Seward
- 3rd meal or snack during travel or free time
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tip for the guides
- Travel insurance
- Talkeenta Flightseeing to Denali – optional/additional cost
Registration requires you to download the necessary forms, complete and email or mail them back to Pack A Fork, LLC. If emailing, send to email@example.com. Receipt of these signed forms and your payment indicates your acceptance of the Financial Terms & Conditions stated on this website and the conditions set forth in the Consumer Disclosure Notice.
If you are paying by check, please download these forms and complete. Send them with your check and a copy of your passport to:
Pack A Fork, LLC
P.O. Box 1346
Erie, CO 80516
We require, at the time of your reservation, notice of any physical conditions, special diet or other considerations requiring our attention (on Guest Registration Form).
** Registration Deadline: April 10, 2022 **
Registration closes out 90 days before departure.
$6,620 Per person double occupancy
$7,620 Per person single occupancy (+ $1000 single supplement)
Tour payment can be made by personal check, bank transfer or credit card. If paying by check, mail to the above address with the completed forms which can e downloaded from the Registration page. If paying by credit card, please contact the office.
Note: Previous Pack A Fork guests receive a savings of $250 per person.
You can hold a spot with a deposit of $1500 through February 10, 2022. After that date, full payment will be required. If making a deposit, the balance of the tour will be due April 10, 2022.
You can cancel your reservation or deposit through April 10, 2022. You will receive a refund less $250 service charge. After that date, refunds cannot be given. If the tour has to be cancelled by Pack A Fork, for any reason, all monies will be refunded.
For the safety and health of all guests, we require the full COVID-19 vaccination. We will request a copy of your vaccination card at registration.
Pack A Fork! has partnered with Exito Travel for air reservations. Exito will have Pack A Fork’s tour information for connecting you to the group. They can assist you with the best ﬂights from your home city. The agent we work with is:
800-655-4053, Ext. 8528
Alternatively, if you make your own reservations, please contact Pack A Fork to coordinate flights and logistics for arrival in Anchorage.
We strongly recommend you obtain a ‘Cancel for Any Reason’ travel insurance policy to protect yourself from trip cancellation fees, costs incurred due to trip delays/interruptions and lost or damaged baggage. We recommend visiting the website Square Mouth to find a ‘Cancel for Any Reason’ policy and to review your options. Be sure to read the fine print.