PRICE: $6820 double occupancy; $7320 single occupancy
- 12 nights accommodations in 4* & 5* city hotels, mountain lodges and oceanside hotels
- 13 days service of two certified Alaskan guides
- Private coach transportation
- Alaska Railroad Goldstar Dome Car (Denali to Anchorage & Seward to Anchorage)
- Guided excursions & activities
- Breakfast in the hotel daily
- Gourmet Alaskan meals in select restaurants and cafes, as per Daily Itinerary
- All site entrance fees and activities
- Free time built-in to relax or explore on your own
- Anchorage City Tour
- Alaska Native Heritage Center
- Guided Matanuska Glacier Hike
- Talkeetna ATV Old Homestead Visit
- Alaskan Birch Syrup Factory
- Alaskan Cooking Class at 229 Parks Restaurant
- Denali National Park Tour with Wildlife Viewing
- Hike from Eielson Center in Denali National Park
- Mt. Alyeska Tram
- Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center Entrance
- Kenai Fjords National Park Cruise
- Alaska Sea Life Center Entrance
- 3 Hour Kayak Trip in Resurrection Bay
- Iditarod Sled Dog Kennels in Seward
- 3rd meal or snack during travel or free time
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tip for the guides
- Travel insurance
- Talkeetna Flightseeing to Denali – optional/additional cost
$6820 per person double occupancy
$7320 per person single occupancy
Tour payment can be made by eCheck or credit card.
You can hold a spot with a deposit of $1500 through February 10, 2023. After that date, full payment will be required. If making a deposit, the balance of the tour will be due April 10, 2023.
You can cancel your reservation or deposit through April 10, 2023. You will receive a refund less $250 service charge. After that date, refunds cannot be given. If the tour has to be canceled by Pack A Fork, for any reason, all monies will be refunded.
For the safety and health of all guests, we require the full COVID-19 vaccination and boosters. We will request a copy of your vaccination card.
Pack A Fork! has partnered with Exito Travel for air reservations. Exito will have Pack A Fork’s tour information for connecting you to the group. They can assist you with the best ﬂights from your home city. The agent we work with is:
800-655-4053, Ext. 8528
Alternatively, if you make your own reservations, please contact Pack A Fork to coordinate flights and logistics for arrival in Anchorage.
We strongly recommend you obtain a ‘Cancel for Any Reason’ travel insurance policy to protect yourself from trip cancellation fees, costs incurred due to trip delays/interruptions and lost or damaged baggage. We recommend visiting the website Square Mouth or TravelEx to compare policies and obtain the best coverage.