GREECE & THE GREEK ISLANDS: A Historical, Cultural & Culinary Exploration
September 26 – October 8, 2018
PRICE: $ 4875.00 (based on double occupancy) + $ 400 single supplement
- 12 day fully-guided tour
- Two Greek tour guides who will travel with us + local museum, Greek history & culinary guides
- All accommodations (4* & 5*)
- Transportation by private coach + some taxis on the islands
- Breakfast in the hotel daily.
- Gourmet lunches and dinners at select restaurants and cafes, per Daily Itinerary
- All museum and site entry fees
- Cultural performance or concert in Athens
- Ferry fees
- Wine tasting fees
- Airport transfers (if traveling with the group)
- Free-time built into a group tour to create a moderate pace: relax, discover or dine on your own
LOCALLY GUIDED EXCURSIONS/TOURS:
- The Acropolis & Acropolis Museum
- Athens Culinary Walking Tour
- Delphi & Delphi Museum
- Meteora Hike & Monasteries
- Mykonos Catamaran Sailing Adventure
- Santorini Wineries
- Greek Cooking Class
- Airfare (international & domestic); guests are responsible for making their own reservations; we partner with a travel agent who can book most flights for guests
- Some meals during free time
- Alcoholic beverages (beer and wine included)
- Travel insurance
GROUP SIZE: Minimum of 10 guest for trip to go; maximinum 15 + guides
Registration requires you to download and complete these forms:
Scan and e-mail forms back to email@example.com. Alternatively, they can be sent to:
Pack A Fork, LLC
P.O. Box 288
Niwot, CO 80544
Receipt of these signed forms and your payment indicates your acceptance of the Financial Terms & Conditions (stated on the website) and the Consumer Disclosure Notice.
We require, at the time of your reservation, notice of any physical conditions, special diet or considerations requiring our attention (on Guest Registration form).
TOUR DEPOSIT & PAYMENT OF BALANCE:
You can hold a spot for this trip with a deposit of $2500 before May 1, 2018. Balance is due May 31, 2018.
Tour payment can be made by personal check or bank transfer. If paying by check, mail to the above address along with the completed Guest Registration form and the Consumer Disclosure Notice. These can be downloaded from the website found on the Registration page for this tour. If paying by credit card, please contact our office.
Pack A Fork! has partnered with Exito Travel for air reservations. For flight information, submit an on-line travel request form to Exito Travel by clicking here Contact Exito for flight information. In the comment section, ask that your request be sent to Attention of Suzanne Stringer. Suzanne will have Pack A Fork’s flight information and can assist you with the best flights/airfare for this tour. Once your request form is submitted, Suzanne will contact you. Alternatively, you can contact Suzanne at 800-655-4053, Ext. 8530.
You can cancel the tour through May 1, 2018 and receive a refund less $250. Refunds will not be available after that date.
We strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance at the time of trip payment in the event you have to cancel the trip due to unforeseen causes.
NOTE: If the tour is cancelled by Pack A Fork for any reason, you will receive a full refund of your deposit or payment.
Travel insurance will help protect you from trip cancellation fees, costs incurred due to trip delays/interruptions, lost or damaged baggage. Travel insurance may also give you medical protection during your trip. We suggest Travel Guard insurance.
It is important to purchase travel insurance at the time of tour payment for more comprehensive coverage.
Pack A Fork! does not discriminate based on race, religion, physical condition or gender. However, Pack A Fork LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone it deems would be inappropriate in a group tour.