PRICE OF TRIP: Based on the size of the group; additional rooms for singles are available
- 6 guests: $7220
- 4 guests: $7420
- 2 guests: $7620
- 12 days experiencing the best of Chianti in Tuscany & Florence
- 6 nights’ accommodations in a villa/farmhouse in Greve
- 5 nights accommodations at a 4* hotel in Florence
- Service of a local guide & driver, per the Daily Itinerary
- Private transportation by car or coach, taxis for short transfers
- Gourmet meals: breakfasts, tastings, lunches & dinners showcasing artisan foods and Tuscan dishes, per Daily Itinerary
- Estate and winery tours with tastings and meals, per Daily Itinerary
- Breakfast served in the villa and hotel every morning
- Visits to the hilltop towns of Greve, Montefioralle, Panzano, Radda, San Gimignano, Siena and San Miniato
- Guided introduction to the Chianti Classico region
- E-bike Chianti tour
- Hands-on Tuscan cooking class in San Gimignano
- Guided walking tour of Siena
- Visit to a cashmere goat farm in Radda
- Guided Florence city tour
- Accademia Gallery Tour
- Entrance to the Pitti Palace & Boboli Gardens
- All site admission fees
- Some off-the-beaten-path favorite sites of the guide
- Airport transfers
- Restaurant gratuities
- Third meal
- Gratuities for guides/drivers
- Travel Insurance
Tour deposits and final payment can be made by bank transfer or credit card. Pack A Fork will ask for a 30% deposit before making reservations. The balance of the tour will be due 120 days out from departure.
Pack A Fork has partnered with Exito Travel for air reservations. Contact Leanne Reuss, International Airfare Specialist at 800-655-4053, ext 8528. Alternatively, you can make your own airline reservations but this is a good place to start looking at flight scenarios.
Tour payments can be made by bank transfer or credit card. If paying by credit card, please contact the office.
It is important to purchase travel insurance at the time of tour payment for more comprehensive coverage. Travel insurance will help protect you from trip cancellation fees, costs incurred due to trip delays/interruptions, lost or damaged baggage.
We recommend a ‘Cancel for Any Reason’ policy due to COVID-19. The website Square Mouth will assist you in comparing travel insurance policies. Be sure to understand the policy for COVID-19 and the terms of coverage.
FLORENCE & CHIANTI IN TUSCANY | HELPFUL LINKS: