PRICE OF TRIP: Based on the dates of travel & size of the group
- 11 days experiencing the best of Chianti in Tuscany & Florence
- 7 nights accommodations in a villa/farmhouse in Greve
- 4 nights accommodations at a 4* hotel in Florence
- Service of a local guide & driver, per the Daily Itinerary
- Private transportation by car or coach, taxis for short transfers
- Gourmet meals: breakfasts, tastings, lunches & dinners showcasing artisan foods and Tuscan dishes, per Daily Itinerary
- Estate and winery tours with tastings and meals, per Daily Itinerary
- Breakfast served in the villa and hotel every morning
- Visits to the hilltop towns of Greve, Montefioralle, Panzano, Radda, San Gimignano, Siena and San Miniato
- Guided introduction to the Chianti Classio region
- E-bike Chianti tour
- Hands-on Tuscan cooking class in San Gimignano
- Guided walking tour of Siena
- Visit to a cashmere goat farm in Radda
- Guided Florence walking tour
- Accademia Gallery Tour
- Entrance to the Pitti Palace & Boboli Gardens
- All site admission fees
- Some off-the-beaten-path favorite sites of the guid
- Aiport transfers
- Restaurant gratuities
- Some meals during free time, per Daily Itinerary
- Gratuities for guides/drivers
- Travel Insurance
Registration requires you to download and complete these forms found on the Registraton page.
Scan and e-mail forms back to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can mail them to:
Pack A Fork, LLC
P.O. Box 1346
Erie, CO 80516
Receipt of these signed forms and your payment indicates your acceptance of the Financial Terms & Conditions and the Consumer Disclosure Notice.
We require, at the time of your reservation, notice of any physical conditions, special diet or considerations requiring our attention (on Registration Form).
Tour deposits and final payment can be made by personal check, bank transfer or credit card. Pack A Fork will ask for a 30% deposit before making reservations. The balance of the tour will be due 120 days out from departure.
Pack A Fork has partnered with Exito Travel for air reservations. Contact Leanne Reuss, International Airifare Specialist at 800-655-4053, ext 8528. Alternatively, you can make your own airline reservatons but this is a good place to start looking at flight scenarios.
Tour payment can be made by check, bank transfer or credit card. If paying by check or money order, mail to the following address along with the completed Registration form, Consumer Disclosure Notice and copy of your passport. These can be downloaded from the website found on the Registration page for this tour.
If paying by credit card, please contact the office.
It is important to purchase travel insurance at the time of tour payment for more comprehensive coverage. Travel insurance will help protect you from trip cancellation fees, costs incurred due to trip delays/interruptions, lost or damaged baggage.
In the age of COVID-19, we recommend a ‘Cancel for Any Reason’ policy. The website Square Mouth will assist you in comparing travel insurance policies. Be sure to understand the policy for COVID-19 and what is covers.
FLORENCE & CHIANTI IN TUSCANY | HELPFUL LINKS: