PRICE OF TRIP: $ 5543 double occupancy; $5943 single occupancy (includes $400 single supplement)
- 10 days experiencing the best of Chianti in Tuscany and Florence
- 7 nights accommodations in a villa in Greve
- 3 nights accommodations at a hotel in Florence
- Private coach with driver
- Gourmet meals: breakfasts, picnics, food tastings, full lunches & dinners showcasing artisan foods and local dishes (per Daily Itinerary)
- Wine and non-alcoholic beverages provided with each meal
- Buffet breakfast served in the hotels every morning
- Two Italian guides who will travel with the group
- Truffle hunt with a tartufaio/truffle hunter and his dog
- Truffle cooking class in San Miniato
- Visits to Greve, Montefioralle, Panzano, Radda, San Gimignano, Siena and San Miniato
- Admission fees for museums, cathedrals, etc.
- Guided tours at the Siena Cathedral, the Academia & Duomo
- Cooking class through Organic Tuscany Cooking School
- Visit to a cashmere goat farm in Radda
- Tour of an olive farm and press
- Guided wine tours and tastings
- Hike & gourmet picnic
- Some off-the-beaten path favorite locations of our guides
- Ground transfer from the airport in Florence to Greve
- Restaurant gratuities
- R/T airfare to Florence
- Some meals during free time (see Daily Itinerary)
- Taxi from Florence hotel to the Florence airport on the day of departure
- Gratuities for guides, driver
- Travel Insurance
Registration Deadline: July 1, 2017
Registration requires you to download and complete these forms found on the website on the Registration page:
Scan and e-mail forms back to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, they can be sent to:
Pack A Fork, LLC
P.O. Box 288
Niwot, CO 80544
Receipt of these signed forms and your payment indicates your acceptance of the Financial Terms & Conditions (stated on the website) and the Consumer Disclosure Notice.
We require, at the time of your reservation, notice of any physical conditions, special diet or considerations requiring our attention (see Guest Registration Form).
You can make a deposit of $ 2,500 to hold your spot. The deposit is fully refundable until July 1. The balance of the tour must be paid by July 1, 2017. The tour is non-refundable after July 1, 2017.
Tour deposits and final payment can be made by personal check, bank transfer or credit card. If paying by check, mail to the above address along with the completed Guest Registration form and the Consumer Disclosure Notice. These can be downloaded from the website found on the Registration page for this tour.
Pack A Fork! accepts credit card payments through Pay Pal. See the Registration page payment buttons if paying by credit card.
Pack A Fork! has partnered with Exito Travel for air reservations. For flights information, submit an on-line travel request form to Exito by clicking here:
In the comment section, ask that your request be sent to attention of Suzanne Stringer. Suzanne will have Pack A Fork’s flight information and can assist you with the best flights/costs for this tour. Once your request form is submitted, Suzanne will contact you.
The price of this tour is:
- $ 5543.00 – based on double occupancy
- $ 5943.00 – single occupancy; includes single supplement of $400
Tour payment can be made by check, money order or credit card. If paying by check or money order, mail to the above address along with the completed Guest Registration Form and the Consumer Disclosure Notice. These can be downloaded from the website found on the Registration page for this tour.
Pack A Fork! accepts credit card payments through Pay Pal. Please contact the office at 303-652-1535 if paying by credit card.
You can cancel the tour prior to July 1, 2017 and receive a refund of your deposit. Refunds will not be available after July 1. We strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance at the time of trip payment in the event you have to cancel the trip due to unforeseen causes.
It is important to purchase travel insurance at the time of tour payment for more comprehensive coverage. Travel insurance will help protect you from trip cancellation fees, costs incurred due to trip delays/interruptions, lost or damaged baggage. Travel insurance may also give you medical protection during your trip. We suggest Travel Guard insurance.
NOTE: We remind you that registration for this tour is open only until July 1, 2017 in order to ensure all accommodations and reservations for activities.