PRICE: $7823.00 (double occupancy) + $1000 single supplement
- 17-day service of a certified New Zealand tour guide who will travel with the group
- 16 nights accommodations in 4 & 5* hotels (properties feature superb city, mountain, lake and beach locations)
- Gourmet meals in restaurants, cafes, wineries and on picnics
- Two full meals per day (as per Daily Itinerary)
- Breakfast in the hotel daily
- Private transportation by coach
- All excursions (as per Daily Itinerary)
- All site entry fees
- All guided tours (Te Papa Museum, Hobbiton, etc)
- Wine tasting fees
- International airfare
- 3rd meal or snack during travel or free time
- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- Polynesian Spa – optional/additional cost
- Franz Josef Glacier Helicopter – optional/additional cost
- Gratuity for guide
Registration requires you to download and complete these forms:
Scan and e-mail forms back to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, they can be sent to:
Pack A Fork, LLC
P.O. Box 1346
Erie, CO 80544
Receipt of these signed forms and your payment indicates your acceptance of the Financial Terms & Conditions (stated on the website) and the Consumer Disclosure Notice.
We require, at the time of your reservation, notice of any physical conditions, diet preferences or other considerations requiring our attention.
You can hold a spot with a deposit of $1500 for this tour through July 1, 2021. After that date, full payment will be required. If making a deposit, the balance of the tour will be due August 1, 2021.
Note: Due to the uncertainty of COVID-19 on travel, Pack A Fork will make a final decision (before July 1, 2021) as to whether to postpone the tour. If this happens, the tour will be postposed to March 2022. In this case, the deposit is non-refundable and the credit will be carried forward. If the tour is fully canceled by Pack A Fork, guests will be refunded any deposits paid.
Tour payment can be made by personal check, bank transfer or credit card. If paying by check, mail to the above address along with the completed Guest Registration Form and the Consumer Disclosure Notice. These forms can be downloaded from the Registration page for this tour.
Pack A Fork has partnered with Exito Travel for airline reservations. For flight information, contact Leanne Reuss at Exito Travel at email@example.com at 800-655-4053, ext 8528.
Travel insurance will help protect you from trip cancellation fees, costs incurred due to trip delays/interruptions, lost or damaged baggage. Travel insurance may also give you medical protection during your trip.
It is important to purchase travel insurance at the time of tour payment for more comprehensive coverage.
We recommend purchasing a ‘Cancel for Any Reason’ policy, at this time. Be sure to confirm this and the specific terms when considering a policy.
IMPORTANT LINKS: New Zealand’s North & South Islands