PRICE: $7323.00 (based on double occupancy) + $500 single supplement
- 15-day service of a certified New Zealand tour guide who will travel with us
- 14 nights accommodations in 4 & 5* hotels (properties feature superb city, mountain, lake and beach locations)
- Gourmet meals in restaurants, cafes, wineries and on picnics
- Two full meals per day (as per Daily Itinerary)
- Breakfast in the hotel daily
- Private transportation by coach
- All excursions (as per Daily Itinerary)
- All site entry fees
- Wine tasting fees
- International airfare
- 3rd meal or snack during travel or free time
- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- Polynesian Spa – optional
- Franz Josef Glacier Helicopter – optional
- Gratuity for guide
Registration requires you to download and complete these forms:
Scan and e-mail forms back to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, they can be sent to:
Pack A Fork, LLC
P.O. Box 1346
Erie, CO 80544
Receipt of these signed forms and your payment indicates your acceptance of the Financial Terms & Conditions (stated on the website) and the Consumer Disclosure Notice.
We require, at the time of your reservation, notice of any physical conditions, special diet or considerations requiring our attention (see Guest Registration Form).
Tour payment can be made by personal check or bank transfer. If paying by check, mail to the above address along with the completed Guest Registration form and the Consumer Disclosure Notice. These forms can be downloaded from the Registration page for this tour.
You can hold a spot with a deposit of $3000 for this tour through May 30, 2021. After that date, full payment will be required. If making a deposit, the balance will be due July 31, 2021.
Pack A Fork! has partnered with Exito Travel for air reservations. For flight information, submit an on-line travel request form to Exito Travel by clicking here Contact Exito for flight information.
Travel insurance will help protect you from trip cancellation fees, costs incurred due to trip delays/interruptions, lost or damaged baggage. Travel insurance may also give you medical protection during your trip. We suggest Travel Guard, Allianz or World Nomads (if under 70).
It is important to purchase travel insurance at the time of tour payment for more comprehensive coverage.
IMPORTANT LINKS: New Zealand’s North & South Islands