PRICE OF TRIP: Price depends on group size and configuration of rooms; ask us for details
- 7 days experiencing the best of Peru and Machu Picchu
- 8 nights of select accommodations (4 and 5 * hotels)
- Local Peruvian tour guides (English speaking)
- Private coach with driver
- Select gourmet meals showcasing artisan foods and local dishes (per Daily Itinerary)
- 1 day/2 nights experiencing the best of Lima (arrival in evening on travel day to Lima)
- Larco Museum entry and museum guide
- 2 days in the Sacred Valley
- 1-1/2 days exploring Machu Picchu
- 3 days in Cusco; one of those at Lake Puiray
- Peruvian cooking class
- Round trip train fare to/from Machu Picchu
- Buffet breakfast served in the hotels every morning
- Airport transfers to the hotel in Lima upon arrival and to the airport in Cusco upon departure
- Park entrance fees
- International and domestic airfare
- Some meals during free time (see Daily Itinerary)
- Gratuities for guides and driver
- Travel insurance
Registration requires you to download and complete these forms found on the website on the Registration page:
Scan and e-mail forms back to email@example.com. Alternatively, they can be sent to:
Pack A Fork, LLC
P.O. Box 288
Niwot, CO 80544
Receipt of these signed forms and your payment indicates your acceptance of the Financial Terms & Conditions (stated on the website) and the Consumer Disclosure Notice.
We require, at the time of your reservation, notice of any physical conditions, special diet or considerations requiring our attention (see Guest Registration Form).
Tour payment can be made by personal check or bank transfer. If paying by check, mail to the above address along with the completed Guest Registration form and the Consumer Disclosure Notice. These can be downloaded from the website found on the Registration page for this tour.
Pack A Fork! accepts credit card payments. Contact the office for credit card payments.
Pack A Fork! has partnered with Exito Travel for air reservations. For flights information, submit an on-line travel request form to Exito Travel by clicking here Contact Exito for flight information. In the comment section, ask that your request be sent to Attention of Suzanne Stringer. Suzanne will have Pack A Fork’s flight information and can assist you with the best flights/costs for this tour. Once your request form is submitted, Suzanne will contact you.
You can cancel the tour until 60 days prior to departure. You will receive a refund less $250.00. Refunds will not be available less then 60 days prior to departure. We strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance at the time of trip payment in the event you have to cancel the trip due to unforeseen causes.
Travel insurance will help protect you from trip cancellation fees, costs incurred due to trip delays/interruptions, lost or damaged baggage. Travel insurance may also give you medical protection during your trip. We suggest Travel Guard insurance.
It is important to purchase travel insurance at the time of tour payment for more comprehensive coverage.
NOTE: Please contact us directly for information about accommodations for this tour. We reserve 4 and 5 star hotels for this trip. However, we do not publish the list of hotels on this website.
** This tour is offered in conjunction with Vaya Adventures, South America Travel Specialists. **
IMPORTANT LINKS – Custom Culinary Peru & Machu Picchu