PRICE: Based on group size & dates of travel
- 12-day fully guided tour led by local guides
- Private transportation by coach
- Gourmet lunches & dinners at select cafes & restaurants (per Daily Itinerary)
- Breakfast in the hotel daily
- City walking & coach private tours: Brussels, Ghent, Bruges, Delft and Amsterdam
- Belgian Chocolate-making workshop
- Canal cruises in Ghent & Bruges
- Evening dinner cruise in Amsterdam
- Belgian brewery visit
- Royal Delft Blue Pottery tour
- A day at Keukenhof Gardens
- Guided tour of the Van Gough Museum in Amsterdam
- Visit to the Anne Frank House
- Biking at Zaanse Schans
- Electric boat cruise in the picturesque, car-free village of Geithoorn
- Visit to a local Dutch cheesemaker
- All site entrance fees
- Wine tasting fees
- Tips restaurant servers
- Plenty of free time to relax, go out on your own, dine with new friends
- International airfare
- 3rd meal
- Tip for driver and guides
- Alcoholic beverages (beer and wine included)
- Travel insurance
Registration requires you to complete these forms:
Scan and e-mail forms and your passport to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, they can be mailed to: Pack A Fork, LLC, P.O. Box 1346, Erie, CO 80516
Receipt of these signed forms and your payment indicates your acceptance of the Financial Terms & Conditions and the terms set forth in the Consumer Disclosure Notice.
We require, at the time of your reservation, notice of any physical conditions and special diet or food preferences requiring our attention.
The price of the tour is based on the number of guests and the dates of travel.
Tour payment can be made by personal check, bank transfer or credit card. Please contact the office if paying by credit card. If paying by check, mail to Pack A Fork, LLC, P.O. Box 1346, Erie, CO 80516 along with the completed Guest Registration Form and the Consumer Disclosure Notice. These can be downloaded from the website found on the Registration page for this tour. (or click links above). Also, include a copy of your passport with the paperwork.
Since this is a private/custom tour, a 30% deposit will be requested from Pack A Fork! before reservations can be made. The balance will be due 120 days out from departure.
Pack A Fork! has partnered with Exito Travel for air reservations. We work with Leanne Reuss who is an international airfare specialist. Leanne can assist you with the best flights from your home city. She can be reached at 800-655-4053, Ext. 8528. Alternatively, you can always purchase your own flights.
Travel insurance will help protect you from trip cancellation fees, costs incurred due to trip delays/interruptions, lost or damaged baggage. Travel insurance may also give you medical protection during your trip. We recommend the website SquareMouth for comparing policies.
We recommend purchasing a ‘Cancel for Any Reason’ due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
It is important to purchase travel insurance at the time of tour payment for more comprehensive coverage.