PRICE: $5990 per person based on double occupancy; $6490 single occupancy
- 12-day fully guided small-group tour
- Service of a certified Belgian & Dutch guide/driver + specialist guides along the way
- 11 nights of 4* & 5* accommodations
- Transportation by private coach
- Breakfast in the hotel daily
- Lunches & dinners at restaurants, cafes, marketplaces and on the Amsterdam dinner canal cruise, per Daily Itinerary
- Belgian hands-on chocolate-making class
- Historical canal cruises in Ghent & Bruges
- Vintage salon boat gourmet Dinner Cruise in Amsterdam
- Belgian brewery visit in Bruges
- Royal Delft Blue Earthenware our
- Skip-the-line entrance to Keukenhof Gardens
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Van Gough Museum
- Entrance to the Anne Frank House
- Bike rental at Zaanse Schans
- Electric boat cruise in the picturesque, car-free village of Geithoorn
- Visit to a local Dutch cheesemaker
- All site entrance fees
- All guided tours
- Tips for restaurant servers
- Plenty of free time to relax or go out on your own
- International airfare
- 3rd meal
- Tip for driver/guides
- Alcoholic beverages (some beer and wine included)
- Travel Insurance
Tour payment can be made by eCheck, credit card or bank transfer.
A deposit of $1500 is requested to hold a spot on this tour. The balance is due 90 days out from departure or January 26, 2023. After January 26, full tour payment is required.
This tour can be canceled through January 26, 2023. A refund will be given less a $250 service charge. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to offset tour cancellation fees if something precludes you from taking this tour. We recommend purchasing a travel insurance policy that includes ‘Cancel for Any Reason’ coverage or coverage related to COVID-19.
For the safety and health of all guests, we require the full COVID-19 vaccination and boosters. We will request a copy of your vaccination card at registration.
Pack A Fork! has partnered with Exito Travel for air reservations. We work with Leanne Reuss who is an international airfare specialist. Leanne can assist you with the best flights from your home city. She can be reached at 800-655-4053, Ext. 8528. Alternatively, you can always purchase your own flights.
Travel insurance will help protect you from trip cancellation fees, costs incurred due to trip delays/interruptions, lost or damaged baggage. Travel insurance may also give you medical protection during your trip. We recommend the website SquareMouth for InsureMyTrip for comparing policies.
We recommend purchasing a ‘Cancel for Any Reason’ due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
It is important to purchase travel insurance at the time of tour payment for more comprehensive coverage.